Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Friday 26 January 2018

The Terror 8 Completed!

At last!

Yeah, yeah I did say I wasn't going to buy anything before February, but some things you just can't pass up on.


It took me a while but I got 'em all now.

Took a chance on Ebay and got the last one I needed.



On this one it's fairly clear to see that Something Wicked This Way Comes has a green shine to its should-be-black spine.
Also, for some reason, The Tooth Fairy has got a glossy cover and spine whereas the rest of the 8 are matte.


I had already read Fevre Dream some years back, and this edition was primarily purchased to finish off collecting the Terror 8. It's a very good novel though and I'm wondering if I should give it a review for the Fantasy Masterworks posts. But, that'd take an excessive amount of time, and the way that I do those posts would absolutely necessitate a re-read. I do remember reading Fevre Dream on just a single hot summer day though, really fast as I was really into it. The mood outside matched the mood inside, very conducive to the immersion and all that.

In any case, before I do a possible re-read I'd like to first read the ones that I haven't read yet, and I guess I'll see after that.
Exquisite Corpse, The Green Mile and The Tooth Fairy are up next but who knows when those'll be read.




No comments:

Post a Comment