Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Sunday 18 March 2018

Some Music

This song has been stuck in my head for days now.


-----

I don't listen to the radio if I can help it, and I always find my music in movies or games.
This one I originally heard in the credits for Edge of Tomorrow.
Which is by the way: an incredibly bad-ass movie.
Emily Blunt is in it, and she's super-hot, and leading man Tom Cruise is actually really good in it as well.

Action, Emily Blunt, Humour, Emily Blunt doing sexy push-ups, Sci-fi, Aliens, Emily Blunt glowing like she's pregnant (which she was during the shoot), good fucking music: You could do worse with watching a movie on a Sunday evening.

-----

Oh, and for those of you that might need a bit of a resolution after watching Newman's Love me Again, go watch his 'Cheating' music video; it'll show you what happened to the two protagonists of this one's music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment