Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Saturday 5 August 2017

My edition of Paradise Lost

Here are some pictures of the Arcturus Publishing's edition of Paradise Lost.
It states that it is the complete and unabridged version, which I'm assuming means that this is the revised edition by John Milton himself collecting the poem in 12 books rather than the initial 10.
It also collects all of Gustave Doré's 50 engravings for the poem.
And besides a short introduction, by I know not who, maybe Milton himself (details are sketchy), are also included the short summaries at the start of each book (again, likely by Milton himself).

The book is clothbound and comes in its own slipcase.

Cover design is by Alex Ingr and Beatriz Waller
Book design by Alex Ingr

I'm not sure if that includes the slipcase or not.
Lovely work, regardless.













1 comment:

  1. I am Bangladeshi. How can I buy this book?

    ReplyDelete