Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Sunday 27 August 2017

Dark souls 3; some impressions

After the Senua's Sacrifice post I figure I really earned it to treat myself with the Dark Souls 3 impressions post. And with that you get some treats too of course.

In short; so far, I'm having alot of fun.

Welcome to the Seedy side of Lothric.

And the not-so-seedy side of Lothric

While you're here, don't pay any attention to the disturbing architecture...

...or to our disturbingly organic looking lantern poles,
also, please don't mind their screaming.

Here be Dragons, err... or at least, there were...

As is usual for the series it's not the bosses that'll kill you most, but rather the battles you fight in getting to them.


I actually was busy with these guys for a while before I got a decent handle on them. And even then they still sometimes manage to absolutely wipe the floor with me.

And then, on first try. But of course.


And what do I get for all that hard work?


Jep, sure... Thanks Dark Souls 3...
I can already tell you and I are gonna get along splendidly...

No comments:

Post a Comment