Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Thursday 31 August 2017

And now: A quick lesson in human nature.

At first glance, you'd think it would be a good idea to put this on the wrapping,
as a form of extra safety n'est-ce pas?




Behold!

Reverse psychology and human nature in perfect synch.

End of the lesson.

Honestly though, I don't mind as much as I maybe should.

Because they're finally here and it gives me a chance to show off something else...

This shirt here, which is a favourite of mine.

All the pictures I tried to take were a little blurry and out of focus but
this'll do.

For the shirt I was aware that it was a waiter's shirt from the fictional inn 'The Ten-Tailed Cat' in one of the cities of the Old World, Talabheim, but I'd never read any of its background or the tales (comics or otherwise) that it's featured in so I'm happy to be able to finally anchor it in its proper place in the Old World.

And about the comics: I should be mad, but I'm still giggling.


No comments:

Post a Comment