Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Saturday 26 August 2017

Book Haul: Ancient Warhammer


Look at that; 3 very ancient Old World Warhammer novels!
So ancient that the publishing imprint 'The Black Library' wasn't even around yet.
Instead these books were printed by BOXTREE LIMITED 'in association with Games Workshop'.





Storm Warriors has reflective print.



Ancient out-of-date maps.






Early Warhammer timeline!













Whilst reading the short stories I had a craving to go and collect some Old World fantasy. This is only the beginning again. Once I had the ambition of collecting the entire Black Library output. For 40k that's simply impossible these days, I have no interest in e-books and there's simply too much of it to go around. But with the end of the Old World its fiction has become (for now) finite and reading and collecting that side of things might just be achievable.

 I have not read either the Konrad saga or the Orfeo trilogy. The black Konrad omnibus was always something I wanted but I always missed out. I'll get around to it, one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment