Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Wednesday 17 May 2017

The mouse captured... and freed.



Here he is then, yesterday's silly little bugger.

Would you believe he peeked underneath the door while I was on the toilet?
It just goes to show; voyeurs always get caught.

I spent the next 30 minutes playing a heated game of man and mouse, dismantling cupboards and shifting beds.
By the time I at last cornered him, literally in a corner, I felt quite sorry for him.
Poor thing must've been terrified.

But it ends well though; he calmed down by the time he was set free. Sorry about the end of the movie not keeping the mouse in focus, I got a little excited and forgot where to point the camera. At the very end you can just see him scoot away though.




Don't pay any attention to the gibberish spoken in the film, I doubt it's even a real language. It's more like sounds of exclamation, really. Cavemen happy with the hunt, while in the background exotic birds warble most strangely.

No comments:

Post a Comment