Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Thursday 16 February 2017

Honey Nutz

Feeling down or do you need some energy? Try Honey Nutz!
It's tasty, healthy and not expensive at all!

Yes, those are exactly what they seem to be.


No, I'm just kidding, this isn't an advertisement. This nasty-looking thing isn't even for sale.
I got it from my brother, who makes this stuff for himself. A real nature lover with a funny but sometimes weird sense of humor.
It contains walnuts and honey and apparently is good with yoghurt.
As I don't eat yoghurt I'll just wait until I get some ice cream or pancakes, or maybe even both.
But you know what? Honeyed walnut is surprisingly good on its own too.

Though I'll grant you, It doesn't look it.


This isn't a completely frivolous post. I actually was trying out several ways to improve lighting and reducing glare when I take pictures. It's still a work in progress. That first picture took me ages and even then I'm not totally happy with the final result. But sometimes you just have to be satisfied with how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment