Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Thursday 16 March 2017

American Gods trailer


Well... that was unexpectedly bloody...
I've got alot of problems with this trailer but hey... we'll see.

Small opinions after the jump.
Most of the problems are from casting choices.

Ian McShane as Wednseday I find probably the most annoying.
Because I can absolutely see why you would want him for Wednesday's role. he commands attention but in anything he does he has this barely hidden menace.
Maybe that's appropriate here but I'm still in doubt. Aso I'd like it more if his hair was more grey. It seems a nitpick but I'd say it's relevant, something to do with power.

Some scratchy voiced, thin-faced lady as Easter. No.
It's going to be hard to have feelings of lust with miss Scarecrow staring into the camera.
And I sure as hell won't believe you if you act like you are hot for her, Shadow.

This should've been your Easter; Christina Hendricks.

Curvaceous, but not fat. Oh no, never fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment