Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Friday 10 August 2018

Round 2


Jup, going into the ring again (to fight the daily fight?).
This time with the most prescribed anti-depressant in the world (at my side?).
Most-prescribed, probably because this one's name is rather easy to remember, and certainly not because it doesn't have any side-effects. Because it most certainly fucking does... It's all about what you're willing to trade for some peace of mind. Sometimes the trade-off is a steep one, but of course you can't tell beforehand.

I've used parentheses up above to clarify that I'm well aware that this medication is supposed to help me, but that until I can acclimatize to them, every day the fight's actually with the medication and might even make the days a little tougher to get through. As I've had two days under my belt now I can say it's definitely not as debilitating as the previous type of meds but I will still have to see if this one will actually end up helping me.

Right now I'm not even sure what I want it to do. My mind's everywhere these days, hung up on certain... things, and I feel pretty lost.
I just know that I need help from something or I'm going to have to make some dramatic changes in my life. Take some steps. Maybe become a hermit, or something.

Hey, I know, I'll become a monk. I do have a lovely singing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment