Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Saturday 4 August 2018

A visit from the Devil(jho)

Been mostly playing Monster Hunter World these last few days, and damn that game can be unexpectedly brutal sometimes; to wit:


Imagine fighting that little raptor thing for about 15 minutes, only to have that big brute come in and end it for you that fast, that sudden and in such a shocking manner. Bit of a surprise, I'll tell you.
The Deviljho has been owning monsters left and right in other missions aswell.
Eater of Worlds indeed.

And I've figured out that weapon a bit more, as you can see, it's beautiful to watch it weave when everything is going well. It's almost art. But I do still very much prefer the hammer as my go-to weapon for the larger monsters.

I also spent a few moments editing my Guild card and now finally look a little less green around the ears:



You can dye the skull and I chose red to have it in keeping with the rest of the armour.
No real antagonism exists with Captain America.

No comments:

Post a Comment