Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Monday 21 May 2018

The Great, but local, Outdoors

I'm generally uninterested in going to new places, eating out, doing new things or even going out of my door in general, but in the interest of positive self-improvement I've taken to saying yes to some things recently, preferably something new each day, and so I went along with my brother and his girlfriend on their walk in a local reserve.

It was alright.
I even took some pictures. Because I'll be damned if I don't have proof that I did something supremely boring that I had absolutely no interest in.
No, you know, that's not fair; it wasn't boring...
It was alright.



Self-reflection time.
What is it you really want?


"I would really like to, maybe, 1 time, (that on a) one day
if it was possible..."



Here's Ruben trying to connect with a young colt, only seconds before he jolted himself on the electric wire. 





Edit: this is actually not the first picture mirrored but another one taken from the other side, when we were on the way back.


The walk was actually so that these two hippies could gather Elderflowers to use in their hippy stuff.
Eh... what I'm saying is that it's nice when people have a passion.


That was all.


Goodbyeee.

Blackadder for the win!


No comments:

Post a Comment