Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Interesting Mementos

I've had these on my desktop for such a long time as they're both fascinating to me. But as I'm clearing a lot of the excess pictures, I'm just going to dump them on here now.

This is the (partial) body-paint job that led to the conception of the Lord God Wick.
Obviously, due to the nudity it's the face only. I do not have the rest of the photograph so don't ask.
I gather it was a private thing.


All rights obviously go to Clive Barker.
Please don't sue me.

And then here, Barker's own religious views, which I originally kept around for Cabal, then Weaveworld, then Next Testament, and which I just never ended up using.


As I said: I find the dude infinitely fascinating.
Here's a link to his official site where you can find his views on spirituality.


In my opinion, well worth reading if you're into this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment