Very hard to write again. Been quiet too long.

Monday 16 October 2017

Update

Hey, hello. It's been a small while.
The blog has been lying fallow for more than a week both on and behind the screens due to my pc finally having had enough of my childish abuse over the years.
Several people took a look at it and it ultimately didn't get fixed, though that is an 'as yet, for now' and it still might get fixed. It's likely that it is the graphics card that got junked, so for me, that'd take some time to get around to replacing and since I already got tired and frustrated of the effort that it took and still is going to take and I figured that since it's been about 6 years since I bought that one I thought to myself; maybe it's time for a new one.

Quick browse, swift purchase and without all that much fanfare, a little over 12 hours later it arrived yesterday and so, I'm back in action.

Compuception!
*BWAAAAA BWAAAAA!*

I'm super tired though so I'm not actually doing much just yet today.

Thanks for being here though. And see you around.

2 comments:

  1. And we're happy to have you back.
    Hmmmmm, ThinkPad nipple..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, your encouragement and support is wildly appreciated!

      Yeah, the red button... what is that thing actually for? ... Oh my god, it's a mouse!

      Delete